Sunday 8 April 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all of you people reading this blog and to all your loved ones! I think it's high time for another post for all my secret fans that seem to have very little to read.

On Tuesday, I had a passover meal with a few friends of mine. First time I officially drank wine, and it is not going to happen again till next year. That day managed to confirm that I do hate wine and that I can never grow to like it. Otherwise, the food was great, the place was nice and the people are having a decent life going on that's much better than mine right now. Though, sadly, Martine's sunshine just wanted to strike for the day. And I must admit, I missed a few other friends at certain points (those who know what I'm talking about, I'm sure you understood! Those who didn't understand, you're not exactly expected to).

Also, Joelle's birthday present finally arrived the next day - on Wednesday after two months of waiting! (My friend's birthday was on the 9th of Feb. It explains the tortoise on the left). So, on my way to Medical school library, I went to pick up "Jesus MD" at Mireva. Thought I'd buy her some food for the soul this year which she seemed to like very much. She said it was cool and I think she meant it by her efforts to try and make time for it, despite being so busy. She's thinking of reading my present whilst at the hairdresser's. Well, I think that if she'll keep that up, I'll guarantee she'll read the book in absolutely no time at all! ;) (I doubt you're reading this but, in case you are...sorry but I can't help being mean.)

Those are basically the highlights of the week. I could have had more if I wanted to. There were many Easter activities that I could have attended. But, sadly, I had to decline with the hope of celebrating my victory in summer. If there was something that really struck me on Tuesday was that the Jews celebrated their freedom from slavery in Egypt before they even got out of there and into their promised land! :S Living with the attitude of celebrating victory before it has been attained seems nice...gives you a reason to celebrate everyday of your life. But, I guess I'm very far from being Jewish in my ways...very very far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER TO U TOO :D God bless ya!! xxx maria angela & francesca