Saturday 29 November 2008

On Yesterday...

The first three hurdles of the 4th year steeplechase were over yesterday! Hopefully, I didn't drop any of the hurdles along the way. It's not so much the forensics and public health that are worrying me. But, over the past few months, my predecessors have been giving me the impression that passing orthopaedics is pretty much like defeating the impossible...

And yesterday I discovered why! It was a Bitch exam if I may say! As tradition I suppose (with tradition being 1/3 of a class doomed to fail). I just hope I won't be part of that statistic. Come to think of it, I don't really want ANYONE to be part of that statistic.

Otherwise, the rest of the day was OK. Had a Media meeting to discuss Xmas issue of Sphygmo and Murmur magazine, chatted with friends, went out and did not get back home till 2am this morning. And there are more blog worthy events coming up NEXT weekend (nope, sorry not this weekend), with one of such events being MMSA Health Fest at Valletta. I'll divulge details regarding that later on.

No comments: