Friday 23 January 2009

Hello :)

Exams finished last week... In the meantime, I was contemplating on pressing the big orange "Delete This Blog" button, to delete this blog off the surface of the world wide web. But I had a friend complaining that she went on my blog only to find a very old and stale post...

So, I thought of posting today. Firstly... remember when I said that passing the orthopaedics exam is pretty much like doing this... ?



Well... I got to know two days ago that I did manage to do just that!

I guess that would be "YeY!" for me! But now, there are other obstacles to worry about, with the big one being called neurology this time. I felt crappy after the exam, and so did a lot of my friends. In fact, I got this message from a very thoughtful colleague that same day, you know, to try to cheer me up a little bit...

"Hey Marquita! I'm Cathrine.I just wanted to tell you that yesterday on Facebook there were people in our class who wrote that for number 2 of the neuro exam, everyone gave different answers... some said cluster headache, some brain tumour, some trigeminal neuralgia, optic neuritis! So no need to worry too much... Maybe there wasn't just one good perfectanswer! :) And as to number 3 everyone said it was difficult!"

Anyway... che sarà, sarà I suppose! At the moment I'm allowing my brain cells to enjoy their strike that will soon come to an end... either tomorrow or on Sunday... depends on whether I want to see this piece of crap on TV...


I'll at see whether my friend was right in saying that Kamikaze Lover is the worst of Philip Vella and Gerard James Borg... So far, I don't like what I am seeing on YouTube. It could either be the song, the main singer... or both!

No comments: