Tuesday 2 February 2010

Rant #1

It's the 2nd of February and my blog has been on stalemate for 2 months plus. Reasons? Miscellaneous... Including the fact that things got very hectic after the psychiatry module. Since that time I...
  • Started and finished obs and gynae attachment
  • Finished and handed in my obs and gynae logbook
  • Celebrated Christmas and New Year's Eve/Day
  • Went to one funeral of a dear friend
  • Could have potentially gone to two others (including that of Prof. A. Cuschieri)
  • Got my driver's licence :D
  • Had a Family Medicine Exam in January (25th)
  • Had my Foundation Programme job interview last Friday (wasn't that bad)
  • Is close to finishing the surgery logbook as the list of tutorials piles on
In the meantime:
  • Surgery revision lectures are practically over
  • Obs and gynae revision lectures are also practically over
  • All 5th years have the fear of God instilled into them for the upcoming finals in June
Yes, in 2 months we did all that and still... NO PSYCHIATRY EXAM RESULT.

This concerned many of us, so one member of the class took the initiative to send an email vis-à-vis when the psychiatry exam result will come out.

The reply?

"I cannot give you a straight answer when the result will be issued, but I can tell you that progress has been made and hopefully in the coming weeks, the results will be issued.

Warm Regards"

I give up!

No comments: