Friday 11 May 2007

2 weeks till doomsday



Long time no blog...reason being that I have only a pitiful, remote number of fans to feel obliged to. Also, as you can imagine, I have particularly nothing interesting to write about; unless you want to know how my studies are going and what I would have actually learnt during the day.

Spending lots of time at Medical school library trying to get some work done. Yet, the only things I seem to learn at the end of the day are:
  1. Our memory stores are not sufficient to carry all the expected information
  2. Most of what we're meant to know is utterly useless
  3. As much as we're adviced to focus our energies on what is important, it is not what is important that comes out in exams.
Whilst I was neglecting my blog, I thought no one could have a life lamer than mine. Then, I watched the semi-final eurovisions yesterday and watched Olivia singing Vertigo. As much as my heart went out for her when she didn't make it to the finals...I kind of felt way better about myself. At least I'm actually doing my first two "finals". Olivia didn't even get a chance to go through the final round in Finland. That's going to give Peppi Azzopardi quite a lot to talk about on Xarabank "live gewwa Helsinki". That should make life more interesting...


No comments: