Sunday 27 May 2007

Exams Start Tomorrow...Let us Pray

The best of "William Wordsworth" dedicated to students (including me) undertaking gruesome exams tomorrow till end of June.

Test Prayer for Suffering Students

Now I lay me down to study,

I pray the Lord I won't go nutty.
If I should fail to learn this junk,
I pray the Lord I will not flunk.

But if I do, don't pity me at all;

Just lay my bones down in study hall.
Tell my teachers I did my best.
Then pile the books upon my chest.

Now I lay me down to rest,

And pray I'll pass tomorrow's test.
If I should die before I wake,
That's one less test I'll have to take.

AMEN!
Esmily Wishneusky

What? You actually thought I was going to post real poetry? Good luck to all those who are doing their exams. And for those who finished (or don't have to take exams anymore), just enjoy your summer without beign pains in the bottom. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mar!

Lol I like the poem...hehe i'll read it when i'm stressed out bcoz of exams hehe

Gd luck and God Bless

Charlene