Monday 21 June 2010

Reason to Celebrate

Results have come out on Friday at noon... When I was still out shopping for a Father's Day present in Tigne; only to be told by my best friend on arriving at chaplaincy, "Mar, results have been out for, like, three quarters of an hour!"

Yes... And I passed my exams! I'm finally a doctor. (A real doctor, you know, not a lawyer :P) I want to say sorry for breaking the news so late on my blog, but these days I've been feeling like I was living on space cake and hash cookies.

I just want to say thanks to all those people who supported me throughout this journey as a medical student. A special thank you goes to all those who helped me in my studies, bore with my neurosis and soaked me in prayer. Honestly, I couldn't have done this without you. It's true that I've worked hard and that I've studied lots. But, at the end of the day...

There is no such thing as a 'self-made' man. We are made up of thousands of others. Everyone who has ever done a kind deed for us, or spoken one word of encouragement to us, has entered into the make-up of our character and of our thoughts, as well as our success.
George Burton Adams

So... to all those who helped in any way... Thank you! :)

In the meantime, watch this space for more of my misadventures. They'll probably start in two weeks' time.

4 comments:

Pawlu said...

Congrats once more! Enjoy the time off! You deserve it :)

- - --^[ WáM$èl]^-- - - said...

prosit! :)
i ll look fwd to your on-duty stories as you had promised

mc said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tutzi told me and watned to msg but forgot!! congrats!!!!!!!!! rly rly rly happy for ur Dr. Camilleri!! :P xxx

free readable adult stories said...

She does, andthen I pull the blindfold out of my pocket and put it on her. I even managed to work the lock.
free erotic wife sharing stories
free adult erotic goup sex stories
pregnant lesbian sex stories
sexy romance stories
free erotic passion stories
She does, andthen I pull the blindfold out of my pocket and put it on her. I even managed to work the lock.