Tuesday 15 June 2010

From My Calendar

Four birthdays ago, a dear friend gave me this Calendar God's Daily Inspirations which I religiously (pun intended) flip through every single day. And this is today's Verse of the Day...

He will love you, bless you, and multiply you; he will bless the fruit of your womb and the
fruit of your ground, your grain and your wine and your oil, the increase of
your cattle and the issue of your flock, in the land that he swore to your
ancestors to give you."

Deuteronomy 7: 13

I don't know whether it's pure coincidence or God's uncanny sense of humour... But it surely is an appropriate Bible quote right before an obstetrics and gynaecology practical exam!

2 comments:

Ella said...

I think it's saying that you should get pregnant.

Marquita said...

Yeah... sure! Get pregnant and take up farming...