Thursday 1 March 2007

Hello People!

If life is a roller coaster ride, then I could have got through the day without wearing a seat belt. Today wasn't exactly eventful. All I had was one lecture, to which very few people came (and who would blame them? It was biochemistry - no one would want to spend three hours on a bus to get to a 3/4 hr lecture with Hunter and back home again). For the rest of the day, I was at home studying...trying to get ready for our first revision lecture tomorrow: Embryological Development of the Brain and Cranial Nerves. I'd like to greet his "lordship" with questions...Mr. Zrinzo is expecting questions. The problem is...I've been studying all day and the only difficulty I have encountered so far is this: "How in the hell do you expect me to remember the course of the 12 nerves in your head?"



But the day wasn't all that bad...it had its nice intervals. When I went onto "My Go" to send a few messages, I saw the "Let's Face It!" advert we talked about yesterday in our (Y4J) Admin Team meeting. Came really cool! Got me all excited again for the upcoming Lenten Sermons.


The above advert is what appeared on Pink magazine already. And, believe me, there are going to be a lot more reminders all over the place...from Uni to Bay Street. For more information, visit http://www.y4jmalta.com. Do try come; you won't regret it I promise. After all, all of us are really working hard with the hope of getting to know better who God is this Lent.


So...please come...please, please, please, please...

For those who cannot come...just spread the word.

That's all folks!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Hey mar, i saw you today, ha! I'll try make it to the lenten talks, but i wont make them all, i know that much. In any case i hope the best for all of you and the talks, you'll be in my prayers. And about the vox pop, they cornered me outside the chapel....martine is damn hard to run away from!! hehe

Marquita said...

LOL! HaHaHa...we'll make sure you'll look cool on TV. Also, I appreciate your efforts. I suggest you do one of the following:
1) Tell Maggi to give you Wed off
2) Pretend to be sick on Friday (Joking...that would be stretching it I think) ;)

And when you come, get everyone with you!

Anonymous said...

How come you didn't mention me??????? This is your sister btw... the most important person in your life!!!!!!

Erika...

P.s. I would have said "love' Erika... but i dont think you desreved it today... I was not obliged...