Wednesday 14 March 2007

Judas: The Face of Betrayal

So, Tuesday was all about betrayal, represented by the face of Judas. The part of Judas was well acted out by Steve on the left during the Y4J News interview. And Fr. Ray surely dissected the interview very well during the talk. The turn out was good, the sound was better than Monday...can't wait for the rest. Me thinks that I'm going to end up with a huge empty feeling when all this will be over. Still, the 'unofficial' exam time table came out and I'm not happy with it at all. The most important exams are crammed within the first two weeks of the exam month. Although it is still unofficial and changes are possible, they're very unlikely. By the way, don't tell anyone about this...I've been told that we suppose to be totally oblivious to how are exam time table is going to be for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mar!!

I'm so happy to hear that the Lenten talks are doing really well!!
Don't worry about you exams...I'm sure God will reward you for all the work you've been doing for Him!! I'll be praying for you!!

God Bless You
Charlene
x x x