Tuesday 6 March 2007

Life isn't so bad after all!

"Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 10: 17

I have very little clue of what that could mean. If it means sharing with other people how good God was to me yesterday, then I'll be abiding by the above in this post. And for good reason...

You remember that booklet Y4J is trying to release, hopefully very soon? I mentioned it in my previous post. Well, basically it's going to be done in both English and Maltese; yesterday, I got the last piece of translation. I sent the whole thing to the proofreader today. What a relief! After 5 months of nail biting worry...cannot wait to see it printed...

What also came in yesterday were all the illustrations...including those I was suppose to get Saturday morning at Uni! (Again see previous post if have no clue what the hell I'm talking about)

Also, my mobile's battery went kookoo when I needed it most. Luckily...because of the fact that the mobile I currently owe is a vintage (Nokia 3310), I managed to find a Nokia battery lying around the house. So...I got a functional battery without having to actually go buy one. So I guess yesterday didn't go so bad...eh? What you say?

Yeah...God has His ways of making me smile. I just hope He makes me grin from ear to ear when I get my final results in summer. Just read a blog of a 1st year Med student (Matthew for those who know him)...said that these two years don't contribute much to your certificate. Thing is, it is extremely difficult not to expect at least a decent grade when you would have worked your ass off for so long.

Anyways, like one wise lady reminded me (i.e. Joelle's mummy :)), we reap what we sow. I just hope I would have reaped enough sweat and tears by the 26th of May :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyy its ellie.. the girl of the jinxed translations lol!
how are you? i like ur blog its nice.. if you want yu can go on my picz site lol its naqra weird but its www.secrets--.piczo.com.. and i am soon going to make a blogger thing if i learn how lol!
love ur i has fun and i enjoyed reading the blogs
love loads
gbu tc
ellie
xxxxx