Monday 12 March 2007

This is the Day...

Decided to wake up early to do a bit of studying (to compensate for this evening). Today... (drum roll please) "Let's Face It!" Lenten sermons start.


Must admit, I'm not exactly looking forward to them, which is pretty sad as the whole team tried to contribute as much as possible to reach out to youngsters this Lent. Yesterday Youth Team had to be at St. Julian's to set up the place. Obviously I didn't go; my books require to much of my attention for me to be too generous with my time. Maybe that's the reason why I'm not so enthusiastic about these sermons at the moment...because of this fun sucking course I'm in! Not that I didn't know what I was going in for when I applied for it but anyways, I'm sure the rest of the Youth Team did a fantastic job at decorating the church. Maybe it will help me get into it a bit more. Seeing everything come together always feels good!

So...see you people at St. Julian's Parish church between 8pm-9pm. For those of you who cannot come or simply do not even bother to be bothered, I'll post daily updates on this blog...hopefully add some photos too. That's it for today. I'll post again later today.

No comments: